We realise that this year is going to be a bit of a different celebration for most people – so we have introduced Covid safety measures to ensure that we maintain high levels of hygiene throughout our venues.
- Smartphone tickets and scanners at receptions
- Disposable gloves for cloakroom staff
- Facial masks for all staff if required
- Hand sanitising stations around the venue
- Anti-bacterial hand soap in washrooms, BSEN1500 cert
- Spot cleaners for contact points
- Non-contact Dyson hand dryers in washrooms
Following the Governments announcement on Wednesday 8th December 2021 – Awesome Events are taking the following measures from the 15th December
We want to assure everyone attending our Bloomsbury Big Top & Fountain Room Events over the next few weeks that we will still be going ahead.
To ensure the safety and comfort of all of our guests, we do ask that you arrive to the venue with one of the following;
- Proof of a negative lateral flow test or PCR test within the last 24 hours
- Evidence of recent recovery from Covid
- Evidence of a double Covid vaccination
We will be putting on extra staff to monitor this so entrance times should not be effected
We regret that we will not be able to permit entry to the venue to any person who is not able to show a valid covid pass, and no refunds will be given to anyone refused access. We realise that this is a tough time for everyone but we are still holding festive parties and we wish all our guests a safe and merry festive season.